Menstruation and Women Health
The physical discomforts of menstruation experienced by every women is a vital sign of good health and fertility that indicates the body’s ability to reproduce – an amazing phenomenon of nature since the beginning of time that is vital for existence of the human race.
Hence, the women’s menstrual cycle is a very venerable and sacred affair!
Menstruation, Vaginal Infection and Sanitary Napkins
- The chances of matured women being affected by vaginal infections are as high as 83%.
- The use of poor quality sanitary napkins caused 62% of the women to be infected. Sanitary napkins, classified as fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG), disposed of after use. Manufacturers will have the tendency to use recycle paper as raw material to save on the cost of production. A large number of chemicals are required for the recycling process to bleach, sterilize and remove odours from these recycle papers.
- On average, a woman needs about 3 to 6 days a month for the treatment of vaginal infections.
Common mistakes of the use of sanitary napkins
- Use of unwashed hands throughout the whole process of handling the napkins.
- Storing sanitary napkins in moist areas, such as a bathroom.
- Using expired sanitary napkins.
- Selecting sanitary napkins without considering the quality of the sanitary napkins.
- Using medicated or deodorized sanitary napkins.
- The Sanitary napkin is not changed regularly.
Common symptoms of bacterial infection during menstruation
- External Vaginal inflammation
- Vaginal Inflammation
- Cervical Inflammation
- Endometrial Inflammation
- Excessive white discharge
- Searing heat or pain in the lower abdomen
Fever, nauseous, urge to urinate, urinal pain, sore waist, aching waist and fatigue are symptoms of bacterial infections during menstruation, which may lead to more threatening gynecological diseases.
Bacterial Infections during menstruation
After continuous usage of normal sanitary napkins for 2 hours, its surface will be a conducive breeding ground for bacteria. As much as 107 bacteria per mm2 can reside on the surface of the common sanitary napkin.
Sanitary napkins with negative ion (or Anion) able to help you suppress the survival and multiplication of bacteria on the sanitary napkin. Please visit WinIon Sanitary Napkins and Product Demo to know more about WinIon Sanitary Napkins.